Whispir Forums

Community Support

RSS Feed

Not able to send sms with my API key

1. I am not able to send test sms using my API key. It is saying Developer Inactive. Isnt there any test credits for testing the API's

Thanks and Regards, Aneesh Kumar

Message edited by Aneesh Kumar 1 year ago

2. Jordan Walsh5 years ago

Hi Aneesh,

I have now enabled your API key. Can you please retest and let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards

Jordan

3. Aneesh Kumar5 years ago

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for enabling my API Key. However I was not able to send message. I am getting the below response

{ "errorSummary": "Your username and password combination was incorrect. Please check your authentication details and try again", "errorText": "Unauthorized" }

The Details which I have put it were

Request URI : http://api.whispir.com/messages?apikey=zy3qhd9f8ztuf96wpsfjtx48

Request Headers { "Authorization": "Basic YW5lZXNoLms6YW5qdTI1ODc=", "Accept": "application/vnd.whispir.message-v1+json", "X-Originating-Ip": "134.159.169.17" }

Request Body { "to" : "61404029611", "subject":"Test Sms", "body":"Test Sms body" }

Response Headers { "Server": "Mashery Proxy", "Date": "Mon, 03 Dec 2012 23:26:51 GMT", "Content-Type": "application/json;charset=ISO-8859-1", "Connection": "keep-alive", "X-Mashery-Responder": "javaproxy-au-worker-1.mashery.com", "X-Powered-By": "Servlet 2.5; JBoss-5.0/JBossWeb-2.1", "Www-Authenticate": "Basic realm=\"Spring Security Application\"", "Content-Length": "154", "Cache-Control": "max-age=0", "Expires": "Mon, 03 Dec 2012 23:26:51 GMT" }

4. Casey Waters5 years ago

Hi Aneesh,

It appears you're not using the full username 'firstname.lastname' within your authorisation headers. To confirm you are using the correct username/password combination, please try to login to au.whispir.com directly.

Regards, Casey.

5. ExpoConnect4 years ago

I am not able to send test sms using my API key. It is saying Developer Inactive. Please enable my API key. [bvc3pv5tsez22ppeqnwxunet] username : expoconnect

6. Adrian3 years ago

Kindly enable my key [b6pnnnzdrujucq2h66kq9c92] username: jogaleins. thanks

7. Jacky Soh3 years ago

Hi Adrian,

Our Sales member, Sunny Chua, would have contacted you on your newly register API account.

Are you able to confirm if you have received his email in your yahoo account?

Kind Regards,

Whispir Support Jacky Soh

8. hdquang2 years ago

Hi, I have same problem. Is my authorized header not correct? I've followed the guide that use hdquang/*** to create authorized header. Can you guy help me this problem?

Hi Jacky, please active my api key : xs78xe3abvetgkxvycc4zr43. Thanks

Regards, Quang

9. Jacky Soh2 years ago

Hi Quang,

Can I ask if you have been contacted by a Whispir Member?

Can you also let us know what is your company's name?

Jacky

10. hdquang2 years ago

Hi Jacky, thanks for your reply.

I haven't been contacted by any member yet. I just updated my profile. Our company is SDC-RD Department of Danang University. Let me know about the problem by email : hdquang@sdc.ud.edu.vn or by Skype : sendtoquang@outlook.com. I'm appreciate for that.

Regards, Quang

11. Jacky Soh2 years ago

Hi Quang,

Thank you for providing the information.

I have followed up with our team in Singapore and one of our Whispir Member will be in touch soon.

Jacky

12. Jordan Walsh2 years ago

Hi Quang

I see that you have created an online trial. I have just enabled your API key and set it to point to this environment.

Now that your API key is enabled, you should be able to generate your Basic Authentication header using the username and password above and send an SMS message.

Please use the Live Documentation available in this portal first. If you can get it working there, then you should be able to get it working inside your application.

Good luck, and if you need any further assistance, please feel free to post to the forum.

Cheers

Jordan

13. John Derrick1 year ago

Please enable my API key. Just trying to send a simple sms from your examples with CURL. Thankyou.

• additional stuff not fine transfer.c:1037: 0 0
    • HTTP 1.1 or later with persistent connection, pipelining supported < HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden < Content-Type: text/xml < Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:38:34 GMT < Server: Mashery Proxy < X-Error-Detail-Header: Account Inactive < X-Mashery-Error-Code: ERR_403_DEVELOPER_INACTIVE < X-Mashery-Responder: prod-j-worker-ap-southeast-2a-22.mashery.com < Content-Length: 27 < Connection: keep-alive <
    • Connection #0 to host api.whispir.com left intact <h1>Developer Inactive</h1>* Closing connection #0
    • SSLv3, TLS alert, Client hello (1):
[ Page 1 of 1 ]